baby take my hand and walk with me

Help me to stay strong. She wont take corner boys They aint got no money And theyre so easy I said Hey baby wont you take my hand.


Pin On Kid Art N Crafts

Teach me right from wrong.

. Top Take My Hand And Walk With Me Quotes. So take my hand and walk with me. Help me when I am down.

Show me what to be. I gripped the steering wheel. Lift me up off the ground.

I wanna be close. Take my hand and walk with me Along lifes road in harmony My bodys warm my heart is free Take my hand and walk with me Take the love I offer you All I want is your love to Happiness is. He pointed to a big sign that announced the entrance to the expressway that would lead.

With works dating from her adolescent years to and through. I almost expect the trees to lower their branches when we pass the stars to hand down some light. TAKE MY HAND AND WALK WITH MEis an open invitation into the heart and soul of Toinana Lynne Williams.

He pointed to a big sign that announced the entrance to the expressway that would lead me home. Suddenly he stopped and began to walk over to my car. Sadness pulses out of us as we walk.

I gripped the steering wheel. Take my hand and walk with me along lifes road in harmonyMy bodys warm my heart is free take my hand and walk with meTake the love I offer you all I want is your love. Walk with me down Broadway Well mama take my arm and move with me.

Suddenly he stopped and began to walk over to my car. So wont you dance with me dance with me And take my hand and take a walk with me walk with me I think youre gonna be the one baby one baby I gotta make you understand Im not the.


Pin On Poems


Pin By Jo Pellet On Walking Quotes About Motherhood Baby Quotes Walking Quotes


Pin On Preschool May


Godmother Gift Godfather Gift Baptism Gift For Godparents Etsy Godmother Quotes Godparent Gifts God Parents


Pin On Family


Pin On All Things Baby Liam


Pin On Gifts


Godmother Gift Gift For Godmother Godparent Gift Etsy Godparent Gifts Godmother Quotes God Parents

0 comments

Post a Comment